Indigo Contra M Duo 1L Information
Indigo Contra M Duo 1L is a reliable, selective liquid herbicide used to control various Broadleaf Weeds. Registered to control tough weeds including: Bindii, Capeweed, Catsear, Chickweed, Clovers, Cotula, Creeping Oxalis, Cudweeds, Dandelion, Dock, Fleabanes, Fumitory, Jo-Jo (Onehunga), Lamb’s Tongue, Medics, Mustards, Narrow-leaved Plantain, Pearlwort, Pennywort, Peppercress, Radish, Scarlet Pimpernel, Slender Thistle, Soldier Thistle, Spear Thistle, Toad Rush, Variegated Thistle, Wild Turnip and Wireweed (Hogweed).
Contra M Duo CANNOT be used on Buffalo lawns but is suitable for use on Zoysia, Kikuyu and Couch grasses.
- Broadest spectrum weed control; labelled to control 38 weeds in turf
- Quick knockdown – generally kills weeds in 7-14 days
- Effective on both immature and mature weeds
Contra M Duo application rate is 65mL/100sqm. Not required to be watered in after application. 1L Contra M Duo can cover up to 1530sqm.
Apply Contra M Duo to actively growing weeds and moist soil.
Contra M Duo achieves best results when used with a sprayer like Wetter 600 to ensure even application. The product can be applied via boom spray or knapsack equipment. Sprayer calibration is recommended.
- MCPA – 340g/L
- Dicamba – 80g/L
Both active ingredients are present in the form of Dimethylamine salt.
- DO NOT mow your lawn for two days before or after application of Contra M Duo, or fertilise within two weeks of spraying.
- Avoid application of Contra M Duo to plants suffering from stress.
- Avoid application of Contra M Duo when rain seems likely to occur within 4 hours.
- Avoid application of Contra M Duo when weeds are wet with dew, rain or under stress from drought, low soil fertility, extreme cold or water logging.
- DO NOT use Contra M Duo in high winds.
- DO NOT apply during weather conditions, or from spray equipment, that may cause spray drift onto nearby susceptible plants.
**As with all lawn products please read the label on the Contra M Duo product first before applying.