Indigo Tombstone Duo Fungicide 500mL is a superior broad-specturm Fungicide used to control Anthracnose, Brown Patch, Winter Fusarium, Helminthosporium diseases (including White Helmo), Leptosphaerulina, Curvularia, Dollar Spot and ERI (Ectotrophic Root Infecting Fungi).
Indigo Tombstone Duo Fungicide 500mL has an application rate of 20mL/100sqm and is a SC formulation, manufactured in Australia with the active ingredients of Tebuconazole (200g/L) and Trifloxystrobin (100g/L).
Grasses Indigo Tombstone Duo Fungicide 500mL can be used on are Zoysia, Kikuyu, Couch and Buffalo.
Key features of Indigo Tombstone Duo Fungicide:
- Works in all weather conditions.
- Broad spectrum of activity.
- Registered for the control of 9 lawn diseases, including foliar and root pathogens.
- DO NOT enter Indigo Tombstone Duo Fungicide-treated areas until the spray has dried.
- DO NOT graze Indigo Tombstone Duo Fungicide-treated areas or feed lawn clippings from treated areas to animals including poultry.
- Indigo Tombstone Duo Fungicide acts very rapidly and where the lawn is of a low nutritional status, a slight yellowing may be seen. This can be corrected by nitrogenous fertiliser application.
- Where possible, we recommend that the fertiliser program should precede the fungicide application of Indigo Tombstone Duo.
- DO NOT allow bystanders to come in contact with the spray cloud of Indigo Tombstone Duo Fungicide.
- DO NOT apply Indigo Tombstone Duo Fungicide unless the wind speed is between 3 and 20 kilometres per hour at the application site.
- DO NOT apply Indigo Tombstone Duo Fungicide if there are hazardous surface temperature inversion conditions present at the application site.
**As with all lawn products please read the label on the Indigo Tombstone Duo Fungicide 500mL product first before applying.