Scarlet Trio 1L
Scarlet Trio Insecticide is a unique insecticide with tri-active control technology. Scarlet Trio Insecticide is registered for the broad-spectrum control of Billbug, African Black Beetle, Argentinian Scarab, Argentine Stem Weevil, Couch Fly, Couch Mite, Ground Pearl and Mole Cricket in all turf situations. 1L Scarlet Trio can treat up to 3300sqm.
Key features of Scarlet Trio
- Tri-Active Control Technology.
- Unique, industry first 3-way insecticide mixture.
- Reliable residual performance.
- Possesses both Contact and Systemic activity.
- Broad Spectrum Activity – Registered for the control of 8 insect pests.
- Only insecticide currently registered for the control of Ground Pearl in turf.
- Additional insecticide registered for Couch Fly which currently has limited available control options.
- Multiple modes of action to maximise insect control and spectrum of activity
- Reliable control of Couch Mite, African Black Beetle, Billbug and Argentinian Scarab.
- Can be used as a foliar application for foliage dwelling insects (e.g. Mites, Couch Fly) or used as a drench for soil borne insect pests (e.g. Ground Pearl, African Black Beetle).
- Researched and Formulated in Australia.
*Please note all prices now include GST