Monarch G 2.5kg is an active constituent insecticide for the fast-acting control of Mole Crickets, Ants, Domestic Cockroaches, Earwigs, Houseflies, Web-Spinning Spiders, Daddy-Long-Legs Spiders, Millipedes, Pill Bugs, and House Crickets. With the active ingredient of Fipronil (0.5g/kg), Monarch G is suitable for use on Zoysia, Kikuyu, Couch and Buffalo grasses.
The application rate of Monarch G 2.5kg is 0.6-1.5kg/100sqm.
Apply Monarch G 2.5kg with water using suitable low set boom spray equipment and avoid using when spray drift may occur.
Spray Monarch G 2.5kg evenly over the lawn’s surface at the first sign of pest activity.
Please adhere to wearing appropriate PPE gear when applying Monarch G 2.5kg.
Ensure watering-in with at least 6 mm of rainfall or overhead irrigation immediately after application.
The most likely application timings of Monarch G 2.5kg are one application in October/November and a further application in January/February.
Features and Benefits
- Non-repellent, so the pests don’t know it’s there, and cannot react to or avoid it – especially important for Ants and Mole Crickets (can’t be smelt, tasted or felt by pests).
- Outstanding efficacy on target pests.
- Long-term residual control – which in turn limits the number of pesticide applications.
- Unique resistance management grouping (Group 2B Insecticide).
- Easy spreadable granule.
- Unscheduled (exempt from poison scheduling).
- Home garden approved.
- Do not apply through any type of irrigation equipment.
- Do not apply this product using hand-held equipment.
- Do not apply more than twice a year.
- Avoid runoff.
- Do not apply to excessively wet soils, immediately after or during heavy rain.
- Do not apply at less than label rates.
*Please note all prices include GST.
*As with all lawn products please read the label on Monarch G 2.5kg first before applying.