Terralift Activate K 8-0-16 20kg is a high potassium (K) granular fertiliser that promotes lawn strength and corrects soils deficient in K. The product is enhanced with the unique Terralift Organic Complex – which contains organic materials including selected manures, marine life, seaweeds, animal and vegetable proteins, humates, acids and carbohydrates. Terralift Activate K 8-0-16 20kg is safe for use on Zoysia, Kikuyu, Couch and Buffalo grasses.
The application rate for Terralift Activate K 8-0-16 20kg is:
- Standard rate – 2.5-4kg/100sqm – one bag covers up to 800sqm.
- Heavy soils – 1.5kg/100sqm.
- Sandy soils – 4kg/100sqm.
The recommended period of use for Terralift Activate K 8-0-16 20kg is all year.
Terralift Activate K 8-0-16 20kg can be applied with either a hand or push spreader.
Features and Benefits
- Chelated and regulated release of all essential nutrients, not just nitrogen.
- Increased soil fertility without clogging sand profiles.
- Maximised nutrient utilisation.
- Stable humus for better soil nutrient holding ability (increased cation exchange capacity).
- Improved moisture holding ability.
- A more active and diverse soil microbe population.
- This product contains the micronutrient Iron.
- Iron may stain concrete, masonry, and other hard surfaces, apply product with caution around these surfaces.
- Permanent staining may occur so brush or blow from these surfaces promptly.
- Do not use water to remove product from these surfaces.
Please adhere to wearing appropriate PPE gear when applying Terralift Activate K 8-0-16 20kg.
*Please note all prices include GST.
*As with all lawn products please read the label on Terralift Activate K 8-0-16 20kg first before applying.