Indigo Halo-Force 750WG Information
Grasses that Indigo Halo-Force can be applied to are Kikuyu, Couch and Buffalo.
Indigo Halo-Force has a recommended application rate of between 0.65g-1.3g/100sqm. Not required to be watered in after application. 25g Halo-Force can cover up to 1920sqm.
Symptoms of weed control with Indigo Halo-Force are a gradual yellowing of foliage and seed heads followed by desiccation. Initial symptoms may take 7 – 10 days to be noticeable, with full effects occurring 4 to 6 weeks after treatment.
Halo-Force should be applied to actively growing weeds when new growth has reached a minimum of 5cm of new leaf for Nutgrass or 2cm for Mullumbimby Couch.
Apply follow-up treatments of Indigo Halo-Force if sufficient new growth warrants re-treatment.
Rainfall of irrigation within two hours of application of Indigo Halo-Force will reduce control. Drought stress after treatment with Indigo Halo-Force 750WG may also reduce control.
Use this product with Wetter 600 for more effective results.
- Halosulfuron-Methyl – 750g/kg
- DO NOT apply more than 200g/ha per season of Indigo Halo-Force.
- DO NOT apply Indigo Halo-Force after the onset of frosts.
- DO NOT apply Indigo Halo-Force through any type of irrigation system.
- DO NOT use clippings from Indigo Halo-Force treated areas for mulching around vegetables or fruit trees.
- DO NOT feed grass clippings from treated Indigo Halo-Force areas to poultry or other livestock.
**As with all lawn products please read the label on the Indigo Halo-Force 750WG product first before applying.